Here are the movies, series, and documentaries coming to Netflix UK this week from July 5th to July 11th, 2021.
Here we are at the end of another week, meaning it’s time to check out Netflix UK’s new releases in the next week. As always, the popular streaming platform has a lot in store for us this week from popular Netflix Originals to relatively older movies. The most popular series on the list are Biohackers’ new season, Virgin River‘s new season, and Atypical‘s final season. In addition to that, a CGI animated Resident Evil series is also coming to Netflix. As for the movies, we’re getting the second part of the Fear Street trilogy. Without further ado, let’s have a look at everything coming to Netflix UK this week from July 5th to July 11th, 2021.
- Midsommar (2019) – A horror-mystery movie directed and written by Ari Aster. Check out its trailer below.
- You Are My Spring (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Romantic K-drama with weekly new episodes.
- Born to Be Wild (Season 1) – Travel show presented by Andrew Ucles.
- I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – Comedian Tim Robinson is back for more comedy sketches in Netflix’s sketch comedy series.
- Cat People (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Documentary series about cat lovers from all over the world, their cats, and the bond between those two.
- Dogs (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – A docuseries looking into our friendship with dogs.
- Major Grom: Plague Doctor (2021) (Netflix Original) – Russian superhero thriller.
- Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood (2019) – A faded television actor and his stunt double strive to achieve fame and success in the final years of Hollywood’s Golden Age in 1969 Los Angeles.
- The Mire (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – The second season of the Polish thriller series.
- The War Next-Door (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Mexican comedy series.
- This Little Love of Mine (2021) – An Australian independent movie telling of a workaholic lawyer who returns home to persuade her friend to take over his family’s business.
- Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – CGI animated series of Resident Evil, which is a popular video game series of Capcom. The events are from RE 4 and 5. Check out the trailer below.
- Atypical (Season 4) (Netflix Original) – The final season of Netflix’s popular coming-of-age/comedy-drama that tells about an autistic young boy’s attempts to break free from his parents, and live life on his own terms.
- Biohackers (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – German sci-fi thriller about the medical student Mia Akerlund’s adventures finally returns to Netflix with its second season.
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) – Dora the Explorer’s live-action adaptation.
- Fear Street Part 2: 1978 (2021) (Netflix Original) – The second entry of the Fear Street horror trilogy, which’s coming to Netflix throughout this July.
- Finding Hubby (2020) – Nigerian rom-com.
- How I Became a Superhero (2021) (Netflix Original) – French sci-fi thriller.
- How to Become a Tyrant (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Documentary series about some of the most infamous dictators, and how they came to be.
- Lee Su-geun: The Sense Coach (2021) (Netflix Original) – Stand-up special.
- The Cook of Castamar (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Spanish period drama set in set in 18th century’s Madrid.
- The Water Man (2020) (Netflix Original) – A boy sets out on a quest to save his ill mother by searching for a mythic figure said to have magical healing powers.
- Virgin River (Season 3) (Netflix Original) – Netflix’s popular feel-good series returns to the platform with its third season. Check out its trailer below.
The post What’s Coming to Netflix UK This Week (July 5th – July 11th, 2021) appeared first on Netflix Junkie.