As we get to the bottom of another week, we wonder what Netflix will add to its library next. It is time to have a look at the new series, movies, and documentaries that’ll be coming to Netflix the next week.
The next is not as stacked as usual but there are very exciting new releases. We’ll see a new “cooking” show starring Paris Hilton and her celebrity friends. We’ll also get to watch the new season of Netflix’s popular Mexican high-school drama Control Z. This week has two promising documentaries, too. One of them is a UFO documentary, which will feature some interesting “recordings” and interviews. The other is on a true story that inspired the popular Netflix show How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast). So, you can most likely find something to your taste on the list of Netflix’s new releases this week. Here is everything new that will be added to Netflix this week from August 2nd to August 8th, 2021.
- Ijé: The Journey (2010) – A Nigerian courthouse drama movie featuring two siblings.
- Pray Away (2021) (Netflix Original) – Documentary about conversion therapy, produced by Ryan Murphy.
- Shiny_Flakes: The Teenage Drug Lord (2021) (Netflix Original) – Documentary on the real-life events that inspired How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast).
- Top Secrets UFO Projects: Declassified (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Docuseries inspecting the existence of UFOs with a lot of recordings, news, and interviews.
- ’76 (2016) – A pregnant woman’s husband is accused of being involved in assassination and coup.
- Aftermath (2021) – A horror-thriller about a young couple struggling to stay together when someone offers them an amazing deal on a home with a questionable past that would normally be beyond their means.
- American Masters: Inventing David Geffen (Limited Series) – PBS docuseries about David Geffen.
- Car Masters: Rust to Riches (Season 3) (Netflix Original) – Car show that features the masters who turn junk cars into beauties.
- Cooking with Paris (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Paris Hilton and her celebrity friends try to do their best in the kitchen.
- Chhota Bheem (Season 4) – Indian animated series.
- Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – A documentary about South Florida’s notorious drug traffickers.
- Control Z (Season 2) (Netflix Original) – Netflix’s popular Mexican high-school drama returns with its new season.
- Hit & Run (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – A happily married man’s life is turned upside down when his wife is killed in a mysterious hit-and-run accident in Tel Aviv.
- Navarasa (Season 1) (Netflix Original) – Tamil anthology series.
- Quam’s Money (2020) – Nigerian crime-comedy movie about a former security guard who turns into a millionaire.
- The Swarm (2020) (Netflix Original) – Independent horror movie from France that tells about a single mom breeding edible grasshoppers.
- Vivo (2021) (Netflix Original) – Musical animation movie from Sony.
- The Paper Tigers (2020) – Martial arts comedy movie. Starring Yuji Okumoto from Cobra Kai and Jae Suh Park.
- Takizawa Kabuki ZERO 2020 The Movie – Japanese live concert.
- Quartet (2012) – The annual concert to celebrate Composer Giuseppe Verdi’s birthday is disrupted by the arrival of an eternal diva and the former wife of one of the residents.
The post What’s New on Netflix This Week? (August 2nd – August 8th, 2021) appeared first on Netflix Junkie.