Microsoft confirms August’s remaining Xbox and PC games
Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get a fresh batch of diverse Xbox and PC games through the end of August, including Double Fine’s long-awaited sequel to Psychonauts, the remake of classic puzzle adventure Myst, and the new star-studded time loop thriller Twelve Minutes.
A quartet of titles joins Xbox Game Pass today, including Sega and Amplitude Studios’ strategy game Humankind, which is available through Xbox Game Pass for PC on launch day. A trio of EA Play games come to Xbox Cloud Gaming starting Tuesday also: Need for Speed Heat, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Here’s what else Xbox Game Pass subscribers can expect over the next two weeks:
- Recompile (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Aug. 19
- Train Sim World 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Aug. 19
- Twelve Minutes (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Aug. 19
- Psychonauts 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Aug. 25
- Myst (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Aug. 26
Those games join recently added Game Pass titles including Hades, Skate 3, Art of Rally, Dodgeball Academia, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Lumines Remastered, and Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition.
Game Pass subscribers will also lose access to a few titles in August. Here’s what’s leaving the service on Aug. 31:
- Blair Witch (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Double Kick Heroes (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- NBA 2K21 (Cloud and Console)
- Stranger Things 3: The Game (Cloud, Console, and PC)
More details are available at Xbox Wire.